Sunday, June 17, 2012

Things of June

A small update of what my life has been like in June 2012...


I had to say good-bye to one of my best friends, Moo. Since the whole family is moving into a hotel for a month, we had to find a home for the little guy. I'm glad he got to go to such a great and caring home but at the same time I can't help but tear up knowing that there won't be anymore kitty shenanigans I need to take pictures of.


I saved a baby dove! We named her Tully. After about four days of taking care of her we found a wildlife rehabilitation center that takes in all kinds of wild animals. Hopefully little Tully turns out alright! 


I got cowboy boots!!!! After going a little crazy over a pair at Target (I now realize that they didn't look good) my dad got me for real cowboy boots from Boot Barn. They are now my go to shoes and I feel like a rock star every single day.


I SAW JULIA NUNES IN SAN FRANCISCO. On June 9th, Kody and I made the trek out to the city all the way from Sacramento to see my favorite musician. Last time I saw her I forgot how to speak English but this time I managed a creepy, low, monotone voice. I gave her some crayons and managed to take a few awkward pictures. 

Get a Chrysler and get off my lawn!
Kody perfected his Clint Eastwood impersonation. 

Hope your June is as full as mine!

--Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment